Swim Instruction Program
Camp Pinebrook adheres to the guidelines set forth by the American Red Cross Levels 1-6 inclusive of our own specific skills and instruction.
All campers are evaluated at the beginning of camp and placed into an appropriate swim group. Periodic evaluations are conducted throughout the summer.
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement
- Level 6: Fitness Swimmer / Personal Water Safety