Your children spend most of their day at Camp Pinebrook with their counselors, but the smiling face behind the scenes all of our families will also get to know is Rhonda, office manager at Camp Pinebrook
Camp Pinebrook’s social media team thought this blog would be the perfect platform for you to get to know a bit about this person so essential to the day to day workings of camp. Introducing Rhonda!
Five Fun Facts about Rhonda:
1. Rhonda is the first face greeting our campers every morning, and you will see her yourself if you check in mornings in our main office.
2. As office manager, Rhonda answers most phone and email inquiries. Fluent in Hebrew as well as English, Rhonda is incredibly well-versed in all elements of Camp Pinebrook and happy to answer any questions you might have.
3. While she and her husband have lived in White Plains the past twenty years, Rhonda herself grew up going to Jewish camp in PA.
4. Rhonda’s own children attended camps both locally and in Israel.
5. An accomplished beader and baker, Rhonda promises that her Gluten Free Chocolate Cake is a decadent flourless treat for Passover and year-round. She will gladly share her recipe if asked!