Camp Pinebrook’s Director of Programming, Janet is one of the first faces your campers will see every morning. Always warm and smiling, Janet is full of creative ideas and energy. Here are five fun facts about Janet:
- During the rest of the year, you can catch Janet teaching Special Education at Westchester Day School. She teaches 4th grade Hebrew, Judaic Studies, and Language Arts.
- A proud former camper herself, Janet attended camp at Ethical Culture in Cooperstown, NY as a teenager.
- Janet lived in Israel herself before and is proud to say that her son is almost finished with his army service for the IDF.
- A former cantor, Janet knew Temple Israel’s Cantor Epps when they were both in cantorial school.
- If Janet could have dinner with any musician — dead or alive — she’d choose healthy salads with Judy Collins.